- Sole Practitioner
This is a general civil practice located in Petaluma, California. My practice emphasizes estate planning, trust and estate administration, probate, business transactions, contested estates and trusts, and alternative dispute resolution.
Admitted to the practice of law in 1984, I concentrate on personal representation of a diverse client base that spans the Northern San Francisco Bay Area, Telecom Valley, and the Wine Country. I handle selected cases before the State Courts and various administrative boards throughout California, but primarily Sonoma, Marin, Napa, and San Francisco counties.
I am committed to providing intelligent legal representation in which clients are treated with integrity and respect. Listening to my clients and helping them to understand a problem and to identify their goals and objectives is the cornerstone of my success in maintaining long-term productive relationships.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- California, 1984
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1985
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. - 1985
- San Jose State College, San Jose, California
- B.A. - 1972
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Sonoma County Bar Association, Member
- Petaluma Host Lions Club, Member, Past President
- Lions Eye Foundation, Lifemember
- Petaluma Ecumenical Properties, President
- Sonoma County Superior Court, Arbitrator, 1992 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- California Assembly, Consultant, 1975 to 1982
- John Kirlin and Associates, Research Associate, 1983